Ailments are a way to track injuries and illnesses. Monitoring Ailments will help you learn when your behaviours are putting you at risk, and what you can do to avoid them in the future.
To track your first injury or illness complete the following steps:
- Click the More Menu button
- Click "+ Track an Event"
- Select "Ailment"
- Choose "Illness" or "Injury": for injuries, select the area of your body where the injury occurred. For illnesses, begin typing the name of your affliction and find a dropdown list of selections. If you do not see your illness in the dropdown you can continue typing it to completion.
- Rank the severity of your ailment on a scale from 1-5
- Describe the ailment in your own words
- Select whether your ailment is chronic. An example may be migraines that occur consistently throughout your life
- Toggle the Permission to who can view your data
- Click "Submit"
Injury and illnesses in action
In recent weeks, Kyle's health had been slowly and steadily declining. This health degradation led to Kyle contracting the flu.
Since Kyle logged his illness, he can learn what he was doing that led to this ailment. He can recognize if this trend reoccurs in the future and will be provided with actions to avoid this same result.
Start tracking your injuries and illnesses today and set yourself on the path to a healthier future.