Groups allow administrators to view both the overall health of a group as well as insight into the well-being of each individual. Individuals within the group are also able to see the Avail scores of their fellow group members.
To create a group, follow these steps:
- Select the "Groups" tab in the top left drop down menu.
- Then tap "Create a Group".
- Fill out the form: "Name", "Description" and "Image".
- Once you're happy with your group, tap "Submit".
If you're looking to create a second group:
- Click the name of the group, a dropdown menu will appear.
- Tap "Create New Group".
- Continue the same process as described above.
Here is more information the group profile data:
- Name - The name of the group that group members will see.
- Description - A simple description explaining the purpose of the group. This information will be displayed when inviting new members to the group.
- Image - Optionally, add your group logo or symbol to help members identify your group.